Thursday, July 1, 2010

Journal# 6 (It was a happy time)

On 29 June,2010,when every student arrived in the classroom, Aj.Kob assigned every student to cover the answers of Business Grammar l and then she assigned to write 12 polite sentences. Next, we shared the ideas why everybody wrote differently. Specially, Aj.Kob told that there would be a quiz for the exercise the week after. That day, Aj.Kob talked about Mid-term exam and she repeated the details of Victoria's Secret,What is the Business?, Careers in Business, The Four P'S and The target Market. I think I understood the details more and more. Besides, Aj.Kob allowed us to take our own details in the exam class, she assigned us to make sure of our own details or information about our own brands.

On 1 July, 2010, when I arrived my classroom, I saw every student got dressed and prepared various equipments for the presentation of each group. And then Aj.Kob asked one from each group to pick up an order of the presentation. For my group, we were the last group to present. The first to the fifth group presented fluently. They had prepared both equipments and dresses very well. I think they presented the welcoming and cultures formally. After that it was the time of my group's presentation. We were very excited but happy in that presentation and we performed each character extremely and I think every member satisfied with that presentation. At the end of the class, Aj.Kob invited each group to take a photo for each group had performed a good job and everybody was so happy and had fun in that activity.



3 comments:

  1. Save the best for last?

    Your group did a very very fantastic job.
    Thanks for the creativity and well-organized team work.

    EXCELLENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Taglom

    I like the new design for your blog.
    Very lovely blog for me.
    My sister likes to drink Brand Veta very.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your blog is very pretty. I knew the dolls were very popular for women.

    ReplyDelete