Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Journal#2 (Begin to understand Business.)

On 1st June, 2009, I was very happy when I walked to my class. Specially, I saw Aj.Kob , being an active, confident and enthusiastic taeacher in business teaching, taking her big bag and smiling to everybody. Importantly, she looked very very happy and she talked about Tips for Success in this course such as Discipline, Passion, Hardworking, Positive and Creative. Moreover, she taught about Business Basic/Mode and Terms of Business. That day, my members had a special time to think about Brand Names and Non-Brand Names. Especially, every group presented the products that members wore or carried today. For my group, my friends chose me to present the products. That day, everybody and Aj.Kob were so joyful and funny.

On 3th June,2oo9, I arrived my class room. I saw Aj.Kob was very excited to do something with my friends. She begged some friends to be a presenter of their own interested products and then she told everybody that it's a special show that day(Fashion Show). I observed everybody being pleased with the activity. And then she talked about "What are Really in women's bag?" such as Beauty, Hope, Prestige and etc. Lastly, she taught about FIVE steps of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

3 comments:

  1. sKy has no limit; so does your ability.

    just love what you do, believe me.
    you can see you can do so many things you haven't tried before,

    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TA-KLOM
    Nice BG. It suits with ur Brand's

    (^ ^) Keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my friend,

    I like this blog so much.

    I like green color ha ha!!

    This blog is nice...

    ReplyDelete