Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Journal#4 (Know about Product Strategy)

On June, 15, 2009, Aj. Kob talked about Marketing strategy(4ps) such as product, promotion, price and place. I think that I quite understood the details. And then she introduced the product manager, Phillip Kotler, who told about Create customer value, Positioning (Price,quality, image, service,design, style) and Branding(Promise, brand value,slogan, logo). Importantly, he divided each steps as Create value, Communicate value and Deliver value. Finally, Phillip Kotler told that "If you nail positioning and targeting, the rest falls into place." Moreover, Aj.Kob assigned everybody thought the own brand values." Aj.Kob assigned everybody to think of his or her own brand value.

For the final period of the class, Aj.Kob assigned the Improptu job interview of a group of 5. Specially, 3 people are interviewers (HRP VP, HRM Manager and Marketing Manager) and 2 people are applicants. For my group, Gift, Nut and I were a interviewers while Mo and Boom were applicants. My members discussed for an interesting program to perform. We finally decided on the LUK 666. I am eager to see the program. That day, everybody was very happy and fun that Aj. Kob assigned this work.

On June,17,2010, every group presented the Improptu job. Before, I walked my classroom; I saw Aj.Kob lived in the classroom. And then she assigned everybody to arrange many chairs to be a circle. Suddently, Boom called for Nut and told that " I am so sick because of my inflamed bladder and I can't study" so my group consulted with Aj.Kob. At the beginning, Aj.Kob gave every group to pick up the number of presentation. My group was the first group but my members had to give Champ's group to be the first group in presentation. Importantly,my members was very serious and worried about the presentation so my group had to plan my new presentation unexpectedly and my group decided Mo was an applicant and Gift, Nut and I were interviewers (Keep fighting). As soon as my group presented, we was so excited. However, my group could solve the urgent problem well, we felt so relieved from presentation. That day, each group had different presentation. Moreover, I understood the real interview that it will be very difficult and afraid. Specially, every student and Aj.Kob was more happy, fun and impressed in doing the activity.

3 comments:

  1. This is an excellent observation, summary and comment of the class activites.

    i'm certain you'll also do well in ENG480 as i know how good you're as an observer-- a basis for being a good researcher.

    good writing,
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aj.Kob

    thank you very much for your good wornds

    i will fight fight

    ReplyDelete