Friday, June 11, 2010

My Journal#3 (Travel around Victoria's Secret.)

On 8th June,2010, I would like to say I was VERY tired and exhausted because of doing a lot of assignments. When I arrived my classroom, the temperature in the room was very cold and it was quiet. Aj.kob turned to me and she smiled to me. She started to talk about the assignment. First, She assigned every group to present a summary of Intimate Apparel Market and Brand and Positioning of Victoria's Secret. Then each group summaried Victoria's secret with different ideas, I learnt more about Victoria's Secret. After that Aj. Kob assigned the first reflection of Victoria's Secret on the website and in the article.

On 10th June,2010, I am VERY VERY VERY active and happy to learn this course because I started to allocate in learning very well. That day, my lovely teacher, Aj.Kob, explained about Business Project as Aims, Contents, Presentation format, Ducument needed, Evaluation criteria and Schedule. Importantly,Aj.Kob devided 50% of blog evaluation into 3 parts as Blog 30%, Presentation 10% and Journal 10%. And then she talked about business strategy in doing online blog. I thought I had some business background from my previous course that I applied for the online blog. One important thing in that day, Aj.Kob talked about our writing skill which was considered ungrammartical. Besides, she listed the ungrammartical parts from our writings. For me, I am not serious and worried about English grammar because I have some basic knowledge. Especially, I like writting skills more than other skills. That day, I felt so active doing the online blog and I understood the business project more and more.

"THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY"

7 comments:

  1. i know that this semester you're taking 2 courses with me. The work load is quite a lot...

    let me know if you need any help!
    cheers,
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, i'm exhausted too. My teaching load is not different from yours....

    anyway, when it's time to teach, the show needs to go on.

    probably, we both need a bottle of Brand's a day. don't you think so?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your good words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL green!!!

    I like your tone, especially your clock.


    Your shop push me FITT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gimme a dozen of ur product pls! eiei

    keep going girl. u now walk in a very right way!

    Mr.Champ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. U!!!!!!!!!!!
    i want to know that; Drinking brands makes we clever. Really?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Pretty Girl ^^

    cool blog !!!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete