Monday, June 7, 2010

My Journal#1 (It's Time to Learn Business. )

On 25th May, 2010, there was no class but Aj. Kob assigned to meet her room for taking the courese sysllabus and pretest survey. However, I didn't come to her office.

On 27th May,2010, this was the first day for me to learn Eng-380 (English for International Trade) and it was the first meeting for Aj.Kob and my friends in this semester. Importantly, this was the last semester that I studied at WU.

B
efore I registered this course, I was very worried and afraid of studying this course because my minor is English. Specially, I didn't have business background; I think that I didn't understand business much. Although, I studied Writing in Business Context course(Eng-279)with Aj.David and Seminar in Business Writing(Eng-476) with Aj.Kob. I think these 2 subjects may relate to this course. At least, I got some basic business knowlede from these subjects. However,I knew from my friends that my teacher assigned students to design the online blog that it made me very anxious and worried about the assignment because I had no experience about the online blog.

W
hen the class began, Aj.Kob introduced herself and described Course description, Goals, Format, Evaluation and etc. I knew the course outline clearly. And then she taught about business mode as context/knowledge(content), discourse/(language), manner, pragmatic and project based. At the end of the period, Aj.Kob assigned to read Victoria's Secret and find blog templetes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Taklom

    I like Veta berry ^^

    ur blog matchs with ur brand

    Good job

    ReplyDelete